News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Abremelin Magick Square - "Love of armed forces/police"

Started by raehaxa, Feb 09, 2024, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raehaxa

John Mac talks in ones of his broadcasts of operation on himself so police to not bother you or even help you using the square "Love of the armed forces" and since the video quality is not good I`m unable to distinguish the square or find it in the Abremelin book.
Does anyone knows it?

renny79

I don't know it, but you can reach out to John Macdonald by email and ask him and I'm sure he'll share it.

raehaxa

I mailed him and this is his reply, sharing here for anyone who is interested:

Yes those square are in the "Invisibility" section. pick whatever square picks you. they work by deception, they will distract police OR anybody who could be a threat by distracting them so they don't consciously think/see you. It doesn't literally make you invisible or disappear - it distracts your target so they don't see you ... I use  ALAMALA    MATATAN from that section - but pick one that sounds right when you read their names.

renny79

Quote from: raehaxa on Feb 11, 2024, 07:53 PMI mailed him and this is his reply, sharing here for anyone who is interested:

Yes those square are in the "Invisibility" section. pick whatever square picks you. they work by deception, they will distract police OR anybody who could be a threat by distracting them so they don't consciously think/see you. It doesn't literally make you invisible or disappear - it distracts your target so they don't see you ... I use  ALAMALA    MATATAN from that section - but pick one that sounds right when you read their names.

Thank you for updating with the response