News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Karl Hans Welz (my dad) taught me...

Started by renny79, Jan 26, 2024, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renny79

Just a quick list of things my dad, Karl Hans Welz, taught me since I've been thinking about him a lot lately.

• My dad taught me that my own intuition is more important than following the "expert" way to do things. Basically, if I hear that there is a way to run a trend or cast a spell etc but I feel that another method will work better for me, I follow my own way. There is no real expert way to do things. There are ways that have worked for people, that they've shared and that work for other people, but someone else's way might not work as well for you as your own. My dad taught me to follow my gut.
  • Karl Welz taught me that there are more objective realities than people in the world. It was one of his favorite sayings. Everything under the sun is possible, and most beliefs are valid.
  • It's important not to take things too seriously. Experimenting is the way to get the best results.
  • Laughter is important - Anyone who has ever talked to my dad, knows this about him. I'm pretty sure he laughed more than anyone I've ever known.
  • The importance of accepting people exactly as they are.

renny79

If you're a member here, feel free to share things my dad taught you. I'm curious.

indrajiet

Rightly said :) subconscious gives signals ..one has to built ability to understand it.