SMF - Just Installed!

The Rune OS - Rune Magick Course - highlights

Started by renny79, Jan 22, 2024, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renny79

https://www.runemagick.com/rune_magic04.html
To download a free chi transfer test https://www.chitransfertest.com

T H E   S O N G   O F   O S

OS -- Today I strengthen my capability to bring things into manifestation.
OS -- Today I am ready to accept the gifts of the Creator of the Universe.
OS -- A fourth song I know:  Should an enemy put
A tie onto pliable limbs;
Then I speak the spell, the shackles break from the feet
And the fetters from the hands.
OS -- FA provides the will to change karma; UR gives power to recognize causes of karma; THORN gives skill to project action upon karmic ties; and OS breaks karmic ties.  Joyfully I can experience freedom from the shackles of the material world.
OS -- My mind is free, my soul is free, my body is free, my spirit is free.  OS elevates me above the crowds.
OS -- Now I am ready to truly accept the material benefits of health, peace of mind, and prosperity.  I free myself, and I am free from material restriction, from material bonds.  I realize that whenever I am free from material illusion, then matter becomes my servant.  As I am not attached to matter, matter attaches itself to me.  The fruits of my Runeing come into manifestation.  My work with Runes brings harvest on all planes.  My practice with Runes became part of my personality.  Now I am accepting, with OS, the powers that I receive through the channels of the Great, Time-less Brotherhood of Rune Masters.
OS -- I am experiencing a continuous increase of my psychic powers.  With every day, I experience new strength.  I experience the breaking of the ties of my attachment to the material world.  I recognize the narrow point of view that I used to have and which bound me to the material planes.  Now I can see the worlds with the eyes of a freed human being.  I can see the world with the eyes of a human being that is beyond the restrictions and attachments of the space-time bound material world as most humans experience it.  Now I can see the world with the spiritual eyes of a Rune Master.  This psychic sight increases with every day, and so I will reap a thousand fold harvest.
OS – Now I can project OS to all those who truly desire freedom.  I can project OS to those who desire freedom so much that, once they obtained it, they will never again look for new attachments nor for self-imposed restrictions.  OS gives me the power to say, "I am free" and to be free at this very instant.  It breaks the bondage of my soul.  OS makes me aware of my psychic powers that operate in a space beyond the restrictions of space-time.  Nothing will impede those powers from developing and increasing.  I am using these psychic powers responsibly with the attitude of an unattached and free person.
OS -- With OS, I am capable of accepting and receiving the highest and finest astral and mental vibrations.  I am learning to perceive these vibrations.  I am learning to use and to modify them by operating from the Rune Realms.
OS -- Rune of the mouth that accepts and ingests wisdom.  Rune of the cosmic receptor within myself.  Rune of acceptance.  Rune of manifestation.  The power that I enjoy as a result of being born in the spirit helps me to break all ties.  This power helps me to rid myself from all unnecessary attachments.  This power frees me from all adverse forces.
OS -- OS gives me the power of convincing speech.  The fascinating power of my words grows continuously.  As I accept truth, so I will profess truth to the world.  The power of my Runeing increases with every day.  The results of my Runeing become manifest in the material world, to which world I no longer need to be attached.  Happiness, peace of mind, prosperity and love I give and I receive.  OS brings into manifestation these changes that I truly desired and which therefore I willed into being, recognized their causes, and projected from the realms of creation.  OS brings the fruit of action that I projected.
OS -- I am aware that I am benefiting from the blessings of a great spiritual heritage.  I am experiencing freedom and fulfillment of my true wishes.
OS -- Rune of acceptance.  Rune of giving.