News:

SMF - Just Installed!

feel free to ask any questions

Started by renny79, Jul 11, 2023, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renny79

I know there aren't many users here yet, but as new members join, feel free to chime in and ask any questions you may have. I don't have every answer but I'll do what I can to figure it out.

dave2

Do you leave a generator on at all times or just when you're running operations?

renny79

Mine is on 24/7. It's personal preference.

indrajiet

HI ..i want to buy RAD 5 in India .. or in Scotland ..its so costly in India with custom duties

indrajiet

Hi.. all these chi generators ... they fall under which category .. i mean electrical, electronics , medical etc

renny79

Quote from: indrajiet on Feb 04, 2024, 07:17 AMHi.. all these chi generators ... they fall under which category .. i mean electrical, electronics , medical etc

Definitely not medical. Our orgone generators are manifestation tools, not for anything medical related.

daniel

Hello, to get a chi trial card, I enter the username and password given on the Chi trial card page. I enter my e-mail address. However, the chi trial card is not coming to my e-mail.

renny79

Quote from: daniel on Mar 03, 2024, 11:59 AMHello, to get a chi trial card, I enter the username and password given on the Chi trial card page. I enter my e-mail address. However, the chi trial card is not coming to my e-mail.

If you send me a message on here with your name/email address I'll send a week long card to you ...

daniel

Thanks Denny79 I have received the chi card you sent.

daniel

Sorry renny79, I typed it wrong due to a computer keyboard error.

renny79

Quote from: daniel on Mar 06, 2024, 06:54 AMThanks Denny79 I have received the chi card you sent.

If you need a little more time on one let me know and I can send another

daniel

Thanks Renny79. Can you send me the Feng Shui chi cards please?

renny79

Quote from: daniel on Apr 10, 2024, 03:34 PMThanks Renny79. Can you send me the Feng Shui chi cards please?

I'm actually not sure if I have those still ... we had them some years ago but it's not something I've picked back up

renny79

Quote from: daniel on Apr 10, 2024, 03:34 PMThanks Renny79. Can you send me the Feng Shui chi cards please?

I actually found a version of the Feng Shui card so I emailed that to you