News:

SMF - Just Installed!

How to buy the manifestation programs

Started by renny79, Nov 15, 2022, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renny79

You can order the manifestation ultimate lite, manifestation ultimate pro, the basic manifestation program, the astro dynamic manifestation program, or the feng shui plus program here: https://www.chi-card.com/orderinfo/c_paypal.html

you'll receive the program as a digital download. we're no longer sending programs out physically.

JOSE GONZALEZ

Quiero adquirir plantillas para proteccion energetica, limpias energeticas, para mejorar la salud fisica, como puedo adquirirlas ??.

daniel

hi,
I didn't quite understand what basic action does. What is the benefit of basic action to our operation? What is the function of basic action? For what purpose is basic action used? What are our criteria for choosing a filter as basic action? Kind regards....

renny79

Basic Action you select an image that represents the category that you're working with ... this might be a planetary energy but i choose anything that goes along with my main trend... so if i had money as a main trend... i might add secure success or succeed effortlessly etc as an action. You could also choose any planet that represents success ... Jupiter would work for that... or any filter at all that represent good fortune, money etc. I see the trend environment in a similar way so I'll just pull 3 complementary filters and use them in trend, trend environment and basic action

JOSE GONZALEZ

Ya tengo el programa de manifestacion basica, solo requiero mas plantillas de operaciones.(templates), tengo poca experiencia y se me dificulta elaborar nuevas plantillas de operaciones.

renny79

Creo que ya tienes todas las plantillas que creƩ.

Quote from: JOSE GONZALEZ on Nov 17, 2023, 02:58 AMYa tengo el programa de manifestacion basica, solo requiero mas plantillas de operaciones.(templates), tengo poca experiencia y se me dificulta elaborar nuevas plantillas de operaciones.

daniel

For what purpose did Karl Welz use the basic action? Why did Karl Welz need the Basic action position? So why do we need basic action? What is the advantage that the basic action adds to the operation? I used so many sentences to explain my question better. Because I'm trying to understand the logic of the basic action. Because if I understand the logic behind the basic action, then I will not have difficulty in choosing the basic action I want. Kind regards.

renny79

That's what Karl welz had listed with the basic action in manuals ... that you use a filter which represents the category of your trend... so with a love trend you could use the planetary filter for Venus etc It depends on what your trend is, and you'd use an energy to represent that category.