+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jupiter retrograde.

Brown Belt

Jupiter retrograde.

In 2018, it will go retrograde from March 8“ June 9 in Scorpio.
    It's best to not start something new during a retrograde, especially if it requires dealing with the world outside your own mind. However, anything you have been turning over in your brain but hasn't committed to paper or any other material form of manifestation isn't forbidden. It will work out, even though it may take some trial and error to get it how you want it, and you may not complete it during the retrograde.
    It's also a good idea to not force things out in the world. If something doesn't work out, it's best not to fight it if you don't have to fight. If you find out that say, the dream job you applied and interviewed for went to someone else over you, don't keep demanding explanations or references, or to be kept in mind if the job opens up. Something better is coming along, and it may be something you couldn't have imagined getting. Even if it feels as if the universe is kicking your ass down the sidewalk, you still being pushed in a particular direction. Go in that direction, because what you think you want is not always what you really want.

Orange Belt
    that was interesting, because i really at times feel punished by the universe or the gravity waves of it and so forth its always a wonderful thing to see that people tell people it is only for something better for you my wife talks to me like that about problems and so forth. always looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Software developed 34 programming years experience - truly amazing.

+ Reply to Thread