+ Reply to Thread

Thread: advice on how to use atg3000

Blue Belt
    Thanks

advice on how to use atg3000

Bought that little devil and i am wondering

Since I have been playing with a rad2400hd for many years

The atg3000 doesnt have dials for the TARGET

so I assume that the target is whatever I put inside the ring . correct ?

I noticed that once I change one of the 3 dials for each pipe that the light blinks faster as i approach the 100

Would this have anything to do with the HZ ?

Do I set the rates as I did with Rad2400hd ?

Do I put small pics-trends on each pipe inside the ring and take rates ?Can the trends be on the ring instead of inside ?
    Or outside the ring ?

Leaving all dials to 0 and switching on all pipes ,and leaving a chi-card inside the ring ,could that be used with the basic manifestation program ?
    If yes ,should I press the click on the software to generate numbers ?
    Would I then have to lets say for basic action ,set the dials to the numbers(generated from the software) ?

Many questions here

Any help highly appreciate it
    Last edited by lizard69; 11-19-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Brown Belt
    Thanks
    Hello lizard congratulations on your purchase you have a very powerful machine in your very own hands, there never is a specific way of using the machine due the machines flexibility and versatility, for eg placing each trend next to each pipe or just placing all trends in the donut doesn't really matter its what you prefer to do, the same principles apply using the atg 3000 as you did with the rad 24000hd, the only difference is the atg is much more flexible powerful and allows you set more trends at one time or use all generators for one target. You can use the the donut ring as a stick plate or just or just turn dials while thinking of your intention when setting the rates do this on each three dials for each generator or just open two dials and leave third on zero, when using the manifestation program do the same thing when setting the rates hold the intention in your mind clearly then press the random number generator really its that simple then leave programme running a few hours a day till desire is manifested, also the atg 3000 works wonders when applying astrological trends. thanks.
    www.positivechangetechnology.com

Blue Belt
    Thanks
    Hello Jay

Thank you

One question : you said or just open two dials and leave third on zero,

|Why would I leave do zero one dial ? Is this a "trick" ?

Do you know the Hz when all dials are set to 0 ,and accordingly if all set to 100 ?

My guess is that at 0(zero) *all three dials* the pipe sends at 0.5 Hz and all set to 100*all 3 dials* the pipe spitss out at 900 Hz

What do you think ?

Brown Belt
    Thanks
    Hello lizard69, you have three dials for each generator when you set rates you would turn the dial slowly rubbing the donut as a stick plate or just clearly visualize your intention while turning the dials, the logic behind leaving 3rd dial on zero is to ground the energy in case you miss your target or another way is by opening third dial and visualizing the energy going to were ever you wish maybe say the flowers or tree in the garden. We have to remember that when energy misses a specfic target the energy has to go somewhere this is why its a good measure to use grounding, is there a specfic frequency your trying to set? Thank you.
    www.positivechangetechnology.com
    Last edited by jaysum7; 11-22-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Blue Belt
    Thanks
    Hi Jay

Interesting ! First time I hear this

I would love to get with atg3000 3.5 hz , 7.83hz and 10hz. Is there a way to do that ?

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread