+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deadly Orgone

Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Deadly Orgone

Does HSCTI sell a DOR generator or is there a way to modify existing Chi generators to emit DOR?
    I want to test Wilhelm Riech's "10th Law of Orgonomy.:

"10. DOR is also present in the atmosphere, in most places intermittently, in some places chronically. It will inhibit normal atmospheric processes, such as cloud formations. DOR-infested regions appear dull, still, and oppressive, and ‘smog’ occurs principally in such regions. Atmospheric DOR is of great importance in rainmaking and other weather control activities..."

Thanks.

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    From what i understand, DOR (harmful orgone) = stagnant orgone, whereas POR (beneficial orgone) = moving/dynamic orgone.
    In one article/video on one of his website, Karl explains this, and from what he says, his generator can transform DOR into POR using alternating magnetic fields. (by switching the polarity of the current ?)
    At the contrary, the trendy "orgone generators" popularized by Don croft are only accumulators, and so they can attract POR and DOR.

The effect of the DOR generator on the human being was evident immediately. Within seconds, bystanders felt pain in their lymph nodes and they felt weak, and some felt nauseous or at least very "edgy." This situation changed immediately whenever a pulsating Chi generator® was brought close to the DOR generator. Contrary to the marketing claims of some copy cats (thieves) of my technology, orgonite® alone has no effects in counteracting DOR.
    With the pulsating Chi generator® close to it, the DOR that emanated from the DOR generator itself began to pulsate again: it lost its stale characteristics and therefore it was immediately transformed into orgone, or life energy. Consequently, the feeling of the atmosphere surrounding the device immediately changed from depressive-sickening to uplifting-energizing.
    here : http://www.orgonetec.com/105_chi_ene...pollution.html

also : http://www.orgone.net/05_orgone_energy_and_dor.html
    Last edited by vitalized; 09-04-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Yellow Belt
    Thanks
    If Dor is "intermittent" ---and por is produced by moving magnetic fields ( i.e. the planets)... then perhaps Crofts orgonite merely focuses the current energies of a locale, so as to be more conveniatly "swept away" under more auspicious stars?

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    or maybe don croft spreads bs to sell his devices ?

Apparently his only "proof" that his devices work is his wife who has, supposedly, the capabilities to see this energy... but of course nobody can verify that...

"anybody can say anything" (but this does not mean that it is true...)

What i find amazing, is the number of people (thousands/millions) who repeat and follow something which looks/sounds good without trying to verify if something is real (observable/measurable in the objective (shared) world). (but since people who believe in the non verifiable claims and arbitrary rules of religion, and it still exists in the internet age, anything is possible ? x| )
    Last edited by vitalized; 10-15-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Yellow Belt
    Thanks
    I've been using a Don Croft Termintor Zapper since 2004...and i can say that it absolutely cured my chronic excema as well as my chronic back pain within the first year of use.....perhaps, if i'd started with a JU- 1000 , and a structural link to myself,with a healing rune attached,i may have had the same thing happen....but, i'll never know for sure, because i ran into Don Croft before Karl Welz online

Yellow Belt
    Thanks
    Don Croft is the only reason i ever heard of Karl Welz, and consequently bought a JU-1000

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    anybody can say anything, but when you ask for an objective proof, most people either get angry or go hide...

Yellow Belt
    Thanks
    Orgonite Ice Test...

put those words in your search engine.....

I've yet to hear why a spurious "blob of orgonite" (as Karl would call it) would cause such unique patterns to appear, when placed by a cup of water while freezing...

I think that's pretty objective.

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    i have seen these claims/photos, my thoughts :
    ->the experiments are not replicable consistently
    ->even if there is such effect on frozen water, well, this means that orgonite has such effect on frozen water, nothing less, nothing more...

i have done experiments with orgonite (without electric/magnetic fields in it), and i have not observed any major effect on the human body, however with an orgone generator such as those that karl make/sell (JU99), my body temperature and sometimes heart beats, increase...

+ Reply to Thread