+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light, does it manifest like chi magic?

Orange Belt
    Thanks

Cool Light, does it manifest like chi magic?

I'm asking this for a very good reason, I want people's input about using light, which is called on the net , the highest form of bio-energy , and the bible says whatever makes manifest is light. What do you guys think about light as a source of manifestation power?
    http://towerofradionics.com
    Unseen yet radionic software - Download 50 dollar Light manifestation software FREE

Brown Belt
    Thanks
    hello goldbaby777, the speed of light, Its exact value is 299,792,458 metres per second i have actually heard of using light energy for manifestation, as we all know how fast light energy travels, you could actually apply this to a specific target, experimenting and research is the best way to work with this approach, lets say for eg, you wanted a particular person to telephone you, i would switch on the chi generator place one transfer couple near the chi gen and place the other transfer couple on the top of your head or third eye, secure it with a head band to keep it in place, know either stand under a light or shine a torch to your head and transfer couple focusing on the person you want to influence and call you, and see if this works, light energy travels at speed, and using orgone energy to manifest the desire. I haven't personally tried this myself but this is my input on light energy. thanks.

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    interesting....... Karl Hans Welz corrected me a bit about bio-energy, that EMF light energy is not really a bio-energy, but perhaps to explain that even biblically or scientifically as far as either a darkness or light is concerned, the best choice my wife and I made thus far was using light to push something to be manifested, there is alot of interesting things about it, for example, captured energy in a photo of myself and using light to manifest a trend.......... Guess we will see what happens........ Thanks for your input jaysum7
    Unseen yet radionic software - Download 50 dollar Light manifestation software FREE

Orange Belt
    Thanks
    I can't say on this message board how I did it, but it might possibly be acceptable to use light as a source of manifestation. Remember that in the bible, whatever makes manifest is light, and I don't mean to be religious, but in the book the first thing God said was "Let there be light" and saw the light was good....... my wife and I were talking and we decided that light was the most use rather than darkness. All I can say is things concerning people bothering me seem to have been effected by what I did with light, because they appear bothering me with psychic attacks and what i did was use light to manifest against them and it seemed to actually cause the manifestation of what i wanted to happen to them, just in case they really were bothering me in life and lying to me about it, but it could be coincidence as well. I'll fill you in if there is any more possible evidence of using light to manifest.

+ Reply to Thread